Thursday, May 1, 2008

Knowledge is power.

Cochlear Americas offers FREE information about the Nucleus Freedom.

If you are thinking about getting an implant, get over to their website (www.coclearamericas.com) and order a FREE information package.

I'm sure Advanced Bionics has something similar.

If you are getting an implant and have someone in your family who is uninformed and resistant to the idea, show them the information. They might just change their way of thinking ;-)

In other news:
David's scar is healing very very nicely, and the hair is starting to grow back. I'll post pictures later, after I take pictures. He is back to work on Monday. I hope that it goes nice and smoothly for him.

I've mentioned before how lovely it's been to have him home. The kids (and I) will really miss him.

No comments: