Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another CI victory

So, I went to a party last night. It was a Silpada party, very pretty (expensive) silver jewelry. I don't wear silver, but it was fun to get out.

ANYWAY, I do have a point to this post.

David called me. He called me from the home phone (we NEVER use the home phone!!). I realized that he never ONCE said "huh, what?" He told me he wanted to try out the phone with the implant.

He was carrying on a conversation using his implant! That is HUGE!!! I asked him if he was using the captions (we have a CapTel phone)and he said NO!! Unfortunately, the phone apparently took a fall and the screen is a bit messed up. We'll have to get that fixed...

Amazing. It's been just over a month and already if he's not wearing his processor it's harder to communicate. He is rocking the implant.

The phone. THE PHONE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S AWESOME!!! YAHHH!!!