Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It feels like Friday.

Why isn't it?

So, David heard me muttering under my breath today. I'm in trouble!!!

He continues to do well with his CI. The new maps are better than the old ones. Now that they're a bit more powerful, he's hearing more little things.

He was downstairs washing diapers (yes, we cloth diaper the babies) and there was a cricket in the basement. It was driving him NUTS. I think crickets drive everyone nuts. They make that irritating noise, and you can never find them!!

He also heard a jet fly over our house yesterday, he heard the neighbors talking when he was in the garden, lots and lots of different bird songs. I wish I knew what kind of birds they were so that I could tell him what they are!

It's the little things.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I'm sooo excited for David and myself!! I keep checking yours to see how he has been progressing. the time is getting closer for me and I am getting quite nervous.

Thank you for your comment yesterday on my blog! I really appreciate that!